Last updated: November 25, 2023
What Personal Information About Customers Does Organicceutical.com Gather?
The information we collect and learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Organic Ceutical experience. We collect information from you in order to customize your experience while using Organic Ceuticals Services and websites. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, buy, post reviews, participate in a sweepstakes or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, processing your order, customizing future shopping experiences, responding to you, or sending you marketing and advertising communications. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you. Please note that before accessing certain parts of Organicceutical.com or completing an order, you must create an account with us, through which you must provide certain personal information.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Organicceutical.com or advertisements and other content served by, or on behalf of, Organicceutical.com on other websites. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by Organic Ceutical, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from Organicceutical.com, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us (unrelated to transactions and/or your account), please adjust your email subscription settings in your Organic Ceutical account or contact us at email@example.com.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples include, but are not limited to, updated delivery and address information from our carriers and information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
What About Cookies?
Does Organicceutical.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading it to others. We share customer information only as described in this Privacy Notice and with entities within Organic Ceutical LLC. and its subsidiaries.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, providing customer service, storing data, and serving ads on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy companies. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Organic Ceutical, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we may seek your consent for us to share your information with additional third parties, and you will have the opportunity in your discretion to choose not to share your information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information by utilizing encryption methods during the transmission or storage of information you input through our websites and mobile applications. One hundred percent complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline, and we are unable to provide specific guarantees regarding complete security of your personal information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer. Only use trusted internet networks, including Wi-Fi, and do not share your login credentials with unauthorized parties.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Organic Ceutical may utilize interested-based advertising (also known as personalized ads or targeted ads) on both Organic Ceutical-owned and operated websites and unaffiliated sites, and such ads may be displayed to you by these third party service providers based on information from activities such as purchasing products online (including from Organicceutical.com) or visiting third-party websites.
What Information Can I Access?
Organicceutical.com provides you with access to information about your account and your activity with Organicceutical.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating your information. Examples include account order history, shipping address(es), favorites, contact information, etc. This information may change as our website changes.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, it might be needed to use certain Organicceutical.com features like your account profile, favorites and customer reviews. Before ordering products from Organicceutical.com, you must create a valid account.
- Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending non-transactional emails to your email address and/or physical mail to your address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are Children Allowed to Use Organicceutical.com?
Organicceutical.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years of age, you may use Organicceutical.com only with the involvement and permission of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.